Website: toops.co.nz (site has since been redesigned) - view screenshots
Size: 30-page website
My professional status: employee at Shift
Website client: Foodstuffs (Wellington) Co-operative Society Limited
Dates: November - December 2008
Brief: to build a fully-functional and completed website for Foodstuffs Wellington brand Toops, which is a business-to-business food supply company.
My responsibilities included:
- Development of the six template designs in CSS and HTML 4.01 Transitional to a reasonable level of accessibility
- Using these templates to create the HTML and CSS for the whole working site
- Coding and adding all the content sitewide
- Extensive testing of the site at all stages of the development process, ensuring complete consistency across the following browsers and platforms:
- PC: Internet Explorer IE6, IE7; Firefox 2, Firefox 3
- Mac: Firefox 2, Firefox 3, Netscape, Opera, Safari
- Ensuring that every page and stylesheet had been validated using the W3C Markup Validation Service and that it conformed to HTML 4.01 Transitional requirements
- Development of print stylesheets sitewide.
A straightforward site - it was nice change to be able to build an entire site rather than just templates.