I'm working to make this website as accessible and usable as possible for every user.
Compatibility with tools
This website should be compatible with recent versions of the following screen readers:
- Window Eyes
- Supernova screen readers
The site should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, eg Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages
The BBC website has some very handy accessibility information:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
Please contact me if you have trouble using WebWeaver - this will help me to make improvements.
Thanks to GOV.UK for the majority of the text on this page.